The perfect place to wind-down.
It’s more than just a place to sleep. Just because there are beds in a bedroom doesn't mean that it should be your primary focal point. Present your bedrooms in a manner in which a guest can picture themselves settling in and making it their own. Think about how one would enjoy breakfast in bed, place a crib into the room aesthetically, or enjoy a cheese board on a bedroom patio?
What's working here
- There’s not too much focus on the bed alone.
- There’s a sense of how you can relax in the bedroom.
- Great natural light, the windows and door are open.
- Outdoor view included, even from inside.
- Clean and inviting.
What's not working here
- Poor or no natural light.
- Lacks an inviting feel and relationship to what’s outside.
- Flash imagery used.
- Unbalanced compositions.