It’s all in the details.
Highlight organic spaces where guests will gather. Photography of the kitchen and dining areas should capture how guests will use the space. Capture bowls with fruits and vegetables on the kitchen counters to brighten up the areas. Showing plants in the room and large open windows add organic details to the space.
What's working here
- Candid, natural light.
- The feel of a living, natural space.
- A framing that feels like you’re being pulled forward into the room.
- Visual invitations to use specific objects in the home, such as a piano, library, etc.
- Poorly staged, lack of character.
- Unnatural light.
- Reflections and glare from window.
- Overly wide angle lens.