Yonder Basic Amenities Requirement
Yonder strives to create a uniform experience to accommodate all of our guests. We require these basic amenities to ensure that guests will enjoy your provided experience, whether they are true adventurers or city-folks at heart.
All stays must have these amenities:
- Running water
- Bathroom facilities
- Kitchen and basic cooking utensils OR offered meals
Cleanliness & Aesthetics
Yonder requires that all photos of stays and activities accurately reflect the condition of your property and amenities. Our guests expect the same level of cleanliness and aesthetics featured in your listing photos.
Tip: Update listing photos as changes occur on your property
Once a guest books your experience, here’s a helpful routine:
- All structures are properly maintained
- Doors and windows work properly
- Floors and decks are in good condition
- Landscaping is maintained
- All rooms are clean and tidy
- There is no hair, dust, debris, or mold on any countertops, bedding, or corners
- Trash has been cleared from all rooms
- Fresh linens, bedsheets, and towels are provided
Yonder suggests that all Stewards strive to keep their guests safe and take all preventable actions to ensure their safety. You can read more about our Safety Requirements, here.
Yonder guests can expect all properties to have the following safety equipment and supplies:
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- First Aid Kit
Steward Insurance Requirement
All Stewards must confirm and verify all required insurances, permits and ownerships. Yonder requires that all Stewards have the appropriate insurance coverage that is dependent on the type of stay or activity listed. Yonder also provides a Steward Guarantee coverage if you do not have insurance currently. Terms and conditions must be met.