We allow our stewards to choose from 4 types of cancellation policies- relaxed, balanced, strict, and non-refundable. These are put into place to protect both the guest as well as the steward.
- You can find the policies and their specific constraints here: Cancellation Policies
Now that you have familiarized yourself with the policies, check the one that applies to your listing. Practically, here are the steps to follow to cancel your booking on our platform:
- Login to your account.
- In the top right of the screen, you will see your name with a downward-facing carat next to it.
- Click the cart and select “my trips” from the dropdown options.
- You will see your upcoming trips displayed.
- Click on the trip you would like to change or cancel and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “cancel reservation.”
- This will lead you to an email field where you can compose a message and communicate with the steward directly.