When your reservation request is accepted by your steward, you will receive an email that has all of the information on your upcoming trip- in this email will be included the address of your listing.
Additionally, once the reservation request has been accepted, you can find this info in your guest portal. To access this follow these steps:
- Go to Yonder.com and click “login” at the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the required fields and login to your account.
- At the top of the page in the right-hand corner, you should see your name with a downward-facing carat next to it. Click the carat.
- Select ‘my trips” from the dropdown options.
- When ‘my trips’ opens, you will see two sections: upcoming trips and past trips.
- Under upcoming trips, you will see all your confirmed bookings.
- Click into the booking that you are inquiring about the address from.
- The information will expand and include the exact address of the listing.
- Open the app and login by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner.
- Once you are logged in, click the icon labeled 'Trips.'
- Select the section labeled 'Upcoming.'
- Click the trip whose address you're looking for.
- In this section, you will see a breakdown of the trip overview details including the address, check-in/ check-out dates and times, and any other important information from your steward.