If your business is closed for multiple weeks or months out of the year, here are the steps to adjust your availability.
- Login to your Steward Dashboard.
- Click the three dots next to the listing you'd like to update.
- Click Edit Listing.
- On the left-hand side, click Availability Settings.
- Scroll down to Seasonal pricing & availability.
- Click ADD A DATE RANGE.
- Click into Date Range - where it says Start time - End time.
- A calendar will appear allowing the selection of multiple dates.
- Select all of the dates you wish to make unavailable for bookings.
- From the drop-down menu, under Availability, select Closed.
- All pricing options will disappear.
- Click Save and Exit in the top, right-hand corner once you’re done.
Here’s how Erica, one of our Steward Advocates, adjusts her availability using the steps above.
She owns a tiny cabin in the woods called the Rustic Forest Retreat that’s closed for the entire month of October, annually.
To preview the dates you made unavailable, visit the Calendar section of your Dashboard. Make sure that Pricing & Availability is selected on the left-hand side. Watch below to see where you can find your calendar: