How do I make date(s) unavailable in my calendar?
- Log in to your Steward Dashboard. Click Calendar.
- Click Reservations Calendar, underneath the Search Bar. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Pricing & Availability.
- You will now be able to select specific dates on your calendar. Make sure the correct listing is chosen on the left side.
- Click on any date(s) on your calendar you would like to make unavailable.
- A pop-up will appear titled Quick Settings.
- Check the box for Unavailable, and click Save.
- The date you have selected will now be Unavailable for bookings.
What happens when you add days between bookings?
When you add days in between bookings, this will automatically block the nights before and after a booking as soon as it’s confirmed, giving you extra days to prepare your space for the next guest.
This is the same as setting up preparation days, something you may have already done before on other booking platforms.
If I already have preparation days set on a different booking platform, do I need to update my Yonder preparation days too?
If you have preparation days set on another booking platform, and you have synced your calendars, we recommend leaving your preparation days on your Yonder listing at “0 days”.
If you need additional days to prepare in between a booking, you can set them as unavailable as seen above.